The Enchanted Florist - Unprofessional owners! Overcharging, and mortifying flowers.~
I ordered the flowers for my daughters 1st prom from Enchanted Florist's website on 5/19/13 to be delivered on 5/23/13.The corsage was supposed to be item W47-4738/FTD Sweet Sunshine wristlet, bright red, orange, & yellow roses with greenery & little topaz accents attached to a grosgrain ribbon covered "bracelet", absolutely beautiful & perfectly matched her dress.
The boutonierre was item W22-4680/FTD Sunset Dream which had an orange rose w/a touch of red at the tips, a small reddish-pink flower, a pink rose, & greenery. Because he was wearing a pink vest & tie under his tux & her dress had swirls of yellow, pink, red, & green, a true 1 of a kind, finding something that tied the 2 together was tricky. Unfortunately, I live in Florida & my daughter lives in NY, I couldn't make it up there for 1 of her most memorable lifetime moments, this was my gift to them, giving me a little peace that I'd still be there in spirit at least. Well, I was extremely embarrassed, shocked, & beyond pissed off when I saw the pics of my baby girl.
On her wrist wasnt sunshine but the worst looking YELLOW half-*** corsage I've ever seen!!! A couple half-dead roses, a huge YELLOW lily, some other half dead flowers with this huge YELLOW, yes, yellow again, ribbon on a cheap elastic band! His was worse, if possible, all YELLOW wilted, half-dead flowers, not even sure what they were besides just ugly! I called the florist 5/25/13 at 10:30am, a woman answered, rudely informing me that she was just an answering service & noone would be able to resolve this until Tues but she was familiar with my order.
She told me that she was familiar with my order though, odd for "just an answering service" which I stated to her, she responded then by telling me she was the owner...WHAT?!!!! She was a complete ***!!! She said sometimes they have to substitute things, ok...they never called or e-mailed me & a flower shop w/o even a red or pink rose, really, because Wal-mart carries bouquets of 'em, that they didn't even deliver to Akron, NY yet they took the order & charged me $10 per arrangement, $20 total delivery to the same address for both, & drove them the whole 15/20 miles to my kids house, once..why 2 charges for 1 delivery??? She asked me what I expected her to do about it, ummm, take your $10 worth of garbage & stick it up your ***, I want my $ back, she then said she'd go pick up the flowers from my girl & refund my $, extremely rude the whole time, no apology, nothing!
I paid $65 for half dead yellow flowers & knew she wasn't going to refund ***. My brother told me he went in on Valentine's Day, she didn't have a single rose, & was rude to him also! The best part, on her site, enchantedflorist.com, she has a 100% guarantee, also substitutions may be made only in color not flower type, etc. SO NOT TRUE IN MY CASE!!!
The prom was on Fri, I called Sat. am, she asked me why I didn't come in on Fri night, are you serious??? I LIVE IN FLORIDA or I gladly would've gone in, trust me...plus she told me noone was there to help in the 1st place, ha, just her, the OWNER!!!! Sorry, long story, in the end, she hung up on me, no apology, no refund, & no pick-up of those ugly, now dead after only 2days, nasty flowers!!!
Buyer beware!!!!Go through FTD.com, they were amazing after I informed them of this womans behavior who's representing FTD
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Corsage Flowers
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "My brother ordered an arrangement from this company for my elderly mum for Mother's Day. The flowers arrived the day before and appeared to be beautifully presented in a..."
- "Valentines 2013- received 100 blooms of roses... They were half dead and each rose is smaller than a quarter. The card enclosed was from some random person, but flowers..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "Sold Item on eBay, it shipped in 2 packages, The item arrived and the battery arrived unfortunately 1 week later. The Buyer opened a case on eBay right away because..."
- "Lord & Taylor had been my favorite department store since the 1960s until October. After sending the wrong item TWICE, they now say they never received the second return..."
- "I bought this refrigerator after hurricane Sandy destroyed my home. Within 6 moths I began to notice rust like spots. I called then later I sent an e mail They..."
- "Harry and David has gone down hill and I will never order from them again. I recently d a box of "Royal Riviera Pears". These are NOT the Royal Riviera..."
- "On Nov 25 I tried to order a Waterville 2 times with no success Onthe 3rd try I had success. When I checked the order the at around 3:00pm on..."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement with a stand and a banner, I paid $108.92. What I received was wilted flowers, no banner and then when I called to complain, Avas..."