Verified Reviewer

2.3

First, the good. The dress I received was affordable, but still a little pricey.

It came fairly quickly.

Now the bad. The quality isn't what I expected for the price tag.

The return process is a NIGHTMARE! They charge you a 20% restocking fee. On top of that, you have to pay for shipping.

The return process is NOT clear, as they provide a return form that doesn't state 'please ship your dress back to Address. When I asked that they provide the address, I was told it was indicated on the form. It's just a footer, which could be the address for their headquarters for all I know. And since my 80% return minus shipping is dependent on getting it to the right place, they need to be much more clear.

They will provide a label for you and deduct it from your refund, but you have to really be persistent with them. "We have a new policy. We can provide a label much cheaper than other carriers. Do you want that option?" um yes.

Why didn't you provide me with this option before I'm completely upset about this whole process?? All in all, I'm paying $50 to not wear the dress I purchased from The Dress Outlet.

Lesson learned. Do not buy from this place unless you are sure you love the dress and it will look stellar on you.

User's recommendation: Do not buy from this place unless you are 100% about the dress and fit.

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

The Dress Outlet Reviews