100% full Not resolved

DOW is amazing - They respond by refuting negative reviews having the same identical problems, which are attributed to bad product design, not the customers' expiration dates or holding it wrong, etc.And 90% of their reviews on their website are NEGATIVE.

The product delivery straws breaks, or jams patency. The straw easily unscrews while using it, so the product squirts out the attachment hub and over your hands and can; or the trigger bends making it unusable. The product does not stick to the surfaces easily during application, so it rolls off like shaving cream. But it sticks to everything else where you don't need it.

About 25% of the cans run out of pressure leaving 1/3 of the product in the can!This product has more negative hits than positive from users, including myself.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Dow Chemical?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Americas Home Place - RUN far away!!!  Check out this video: youtube.com/watch?v=N80aQQoAfUI Americas Home Place "Let this video speak for itself. The lowest bidder does the work. The super was a really nice guy but he had no experience with residential building, I..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Review about 50 Floor Flooring Installation 50 Floor "August 8: salesman and order.August 20: no contact from company. I called and made the order.Sept 7: Installation day.Sept 13: ongoing problems.The installers arrived with ceramic tile, and 3 backer..." Read more Kitchenaid - FRIDGE IMPLOSION THREE YEARS OLD! Kitchenaid "#NOKITCHENAID from #KitchenAid... You cannot give us a peace of mind warranty on our three year old non-working fridge because... and I quote; "age of the unit!" Yet, we can..." Read more Amtrak - I was suppose to catch a train from Dwight il at 8:24 a train came pass at 8:30 but never stopped so called customer service to check the status of the rain they then told me that the train came at Amtrak "8:30 and departed at 8:32 but the only train that came pass didn't stop at all I'm very unhappy with this and I will not be using Amtrak anymore can..." Read more Dhgate - I bought an umbrella Dhgate "I bought an umbrella . Umbrella bright . Umbrella beautiful and high quality . The spokes of the umbrella are made of steel . The fabric of the umbrella, medium..." Read more Desertcart - Issues with shipping Desertcart "The estimated date for my item to arrive was between 20th and 22nd although my item did not arrive by 25th so I thought it was about time I contact..." Read more