100% full Not resolved

DOW is amazing - They respond by refuting negative reviews having the same identical problems, which are attributed to bad product design, not the customers' expiration dates or holding it wrong, etc.And 90% of their reviews on their website are NEGATIVE.

The product delivery straws breaks, or jams patency. The straw easily unscrews while using it, so the product squirts out the attachment hub and over your hands and can; or the trigger bends making it unusable. The product does not stick to the surfaces easily during application, so it rolls off like shaving cream. But it sticks to everything else where you don't need it.

About 25% of the cans run out of pressure leaving 1/3 of the product in the can!This product has more negative hits than positive from users, including myself.

Review about: Positive Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $25
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Dow Chemical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Jersey Contracting Llc Boca Raton Fl Area - Remodeling Review Jersey Contracting " A PICTURE IS WORTH 1000 WORDS I hired Steve dba JERSEY CONTRACTING LLC, 510 NW 39TH AVENUE, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33442 561-400-4508 or 400 REDWOOD LANE, BOCA RATON or..." Read more Shea Homes - Failure to follow basic builder guidelines. Shea Homes "I purchased a new home from Shea, paying above market rates for upgrades. After the 10 year home warranty period we discovered wood rot in the deck, which we paid..." Read more Lennar - Empty Promises and Rating their Quality of homes higher than actuality Lennar "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..." Read more Js Construction - J&S Construction is a fraud Js Construction "Joseph E. Prada (or Joseph E. Prado) agreed to install laminate floors on the second floor in my mom's house - a total of 800 sq feet. The total work..." Read more Money Map Press - What a fool I am!! Do not believe what they say!!! Money Map Press "Lost 20K in a few month...Have tried to contact the advisor thru email and website based question answer. ZERO response. I call and no one can help. This is the..." Read more Nissan Canada - Service in Scarborough Nissan Nissan Canada "We went to do service in Scarborough Nissan last Thursday Jun29/2017. We got our car back today Jun27/2017 and this is what happen to my car there's a big scratch..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more