The Digital Copy Warehouse - Review about Digital Copy Code from East Troy, Wisconsin
Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes.I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site (which I guess I wasn't supposed to do), and not once did this person say, "Do Not Redeem for UV." The last code I got still didn't work for iTunes, so, again, I tried UV (it worked.) He, THEN, tells me I was only to use it on iTunes.
I explained it was an honest mistake and his instructions were a bit vague, but he called me a thief and asked me to pay the difference. He said he was going to charge my card. I said that I don't authorize it and would call my credit card company.
He chose to argue with the customer, threatens to tell EVERYONE, in the digital download community, not to do business with a "thief." I guess "the customer is NEVER right and should be treated like a criminal," is their mission statement.
I'm still checking to see if what they are doing is even legal.eBay deemed it "copyright infringement" and stopped letting people resell unused codes.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Digital Copy Code
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "The Miss United States pageant held March 26, 2015 - March 29, 2015 at the Copernicus Center Illinois was directed by Derrick Lee of Team DQ Pageant Prep and Image..."
- "me and my wife account got banned permanently i was a leader of a 2.4m alliance and rating was 98k ive never done anything wrong nor has my wife in..."
- "so who can answer me how do i do and how do i claim this all item even money , tv , gift card , ..."
- "I am very disappointed and upset because last week I went to go purchased a pair of loafers (shoe department) for my sister. On the shoe tag and shoe box..."
- "I didn't receive my product nor money ..."
- "All seams on the chair the dye is all coming off to an ugly white colored leather underneath. Barely any use to the chair. I contacted Slumberland and they said..."
- "I "purchased" a camera from a 2016 Black Friday special; Nikon d3400 for $349. Great price but not so great that it seemed unreal. It took several days just to..."
- "Watch out for Lam.Nguyen @infinitioftampa.com , he'll attempt to scam you. I was interested in a pre-owned QX56 and he scammed me for over three days leading me to believe..."
- "Good day, We bought a Westinghouse TV ($238) from Wal-Mart in Brossard, Quebec, Canada on the 16th of July 2016, less than a month and half later it wouldn’t work,..."