Same story as everyone else. I worked with the credit people for several months.

My credit has not improved and as far as I can tell all that they did was challenge my debts (approximately $2000.00) with no success. I have no experience in this subject however I do know that this is a task that I could have completed myself in a very short period of time. I was charged about $600 for that all together.( I paid the 150 or whatever it is and about five months worth of 90$ payments so its cost me roughly around $600) and the only evidence of anything I can see done is maybe 10 minutes worth of work In the very beginning that I couldve done myself And if you do the math it cost me over a quarter of what I actually owe and nothing got done. That is the only thing they did.

They didnt even recommend that I get a card or try to improve my credit any other

way to improve my credit The only time Ive ever spoke with a representative Is when I called them to see what was going on.

I signed up, payed the money and nobody even called to let me know what they were going to do to help. Waste of money

User's recommendation: Do waste your money.

Location: Baltimore, Maryland

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

The Credit People Reviews