You guys suck to the greatest ability. You are a fraud and you drop ship covers from another company.

Then when I had trouble due to a ripped cover when it arrived, that company you guys ordered it from didn't even know who you guys were. FRAUD FAKIN' COMPANY. If I lived closer to you guys I would drive up to your company and throw this piece of garbage in front of your company. .

OH WAIT. . .you AREN'T a company.

I can't believe you are still fooling people after all the horrible reviews you have. I like to know who you paid to make all those 5 star ratings on your website.

. .definitely not the majority of humans on this planet ordering spa covers. YOU SUCK.

YOU SUCK. YOUUUUU SUUUUUCK

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Hello, Wish you would have identified yourself so we can check your file to confirm you purchased from us. We have been in business over 30 years and are a real company with real employees!

We work with all customers to help solve their situation. If your cover was delivered with damages and you signed the waybill without noting this or refusing delivery then you would be responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier as the product is now in your possession. As a side note about 99% of our customers are pleased with their purchase but few people take the time to write reviews. It's usually the 1% that write here.

Please read the terms, shipping information and emails that are sent with your order and delivery details. We outline procedures and respond to any emails, phone calls and concerns in a timely manner.