Purchase a new $400 spa cover about 4 months ago from "The Cover Guy" and started mildewing on the inside even though they say it was mildew treated to prevent mildew. Never had this problem with old cover.

And they refuse to cover under warranty or replace. A good spa cover does not have this problem. Please do not buy from The Cover Guy or Ideal Spa unless you like wiping up mildew every week.

I guess my saving a few dollars from buying on the internet did not work this time and will deal with local supplier in my town.

Comments

2008 ??? Can't believe these Sh*tbirds have been screwing customers over for EIGHT YEARS !!

Wow !

I like how all the comments in support of this company just happen to be from Ontario, CA. Obviously they are comments coming from what appears to be Cover Guy employees.

#202794

We had a great experience with the cover guy. It was quick and easy just the way I like it. I would recommend them.

Malkajgiri, Andhra Pradesh, India #28789

I just wanted to let you know that I received my cover last week and it is

great. It looks awesome and fits perfectly the skirt is snug and seals

perfectly around the tub. I went for the extreme 5" X 4" thick cover to get

the extra insulation and I can't believe how light it is. After struggling

with the old waterlogged cover for months and months this new one is so

light and easy to open and close. These covers are awesome and highly

recommended. I was sceptical about buying without seeing the product first

but took the leap off faith and couldn't be happier that I did. These covers

are better and less expensive than anything I could find anywhere else.

Excellent product good price worth the wait for it to be built to your

specifications. fits my tub perfectly.

Thank You Cover Guy!!!

Very Happy Customer

Gevgelija, Gevgelija, Republic Of Macedonia #18873

Great Price! Great Service!

Great Cover! I ordered a cover from The Cover Guy online and I have to say my experience was excellent from the ordering to the delivery of my cover.

It was seamless and effortless and what a beautiful cover. I highly recommend The Cover Guy!

Boardman, Ohio, United States #6849

I had to laugh when I read this. You should clean your water and filter more often, mildew on your cover has nothing to do with your cover, just your poor water chemistry.