2315 Whirlpool St #968, Niagara Falls, NY 14305, USA

WARNING!!! DO NOT buy from this company At first glance, they seem like a good company based on their website, but it's all a lie and a SCAM.

Don't let the modern website fool you! Below are photos of my hot tub order, where they improperly made the cover 1/2" short, causing it to not fit on my hot tub. The cover skirt protrudes outward (see photo). The order form clearly shows the measurements I ordered, but when measuring the cover it's not the correct size.

A clear mistake from the COVER GUY production line. What is the point of ordering a custom hot tub cover if they won't make it custom? The customer service rep, "AMANDA", was absolutely no help at all, and claimed the companies has a 1" margin for error on all "custom covers". Now re-read that last sentence and tell me that's not the most ridiculous thing you've ever heard....

I'm now stuck with a cover that doesn't fit my hot-tub, and looks to small. Something that is so clearly a manufacturing error, but they refuse to refund my order, or simply send me the correct cover I ordered.

I'm now stuck with the trouble of disputing the charge on my credit card (thankfully I paid with a CC for this reason), and I will be filing suit against the company if not return in full. (PHOTOS won't upload) COVER GUY RESPONDER: ORDER# CGUS-204694 ; 12/28/17 delivery

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of review: Damaged or defective.

• Poor Warranty Service
  • Made Incorrectly

Comments

Hello Charles,

Amanda has emailed you requesting some specific pictures. Your cooperation would be appreciated so she can help solve your problem.