Featured Not resolved

Update by user Apr 24

24 April 2019 I received full refund few weeks ago. They first refunded the cover, but not the lifter.

I had to argue some more to get refunded for this. I never actualy received it.

Claire from TheCoverGuy asked me to update this comment. She's supposed to send me an email regarding this tonite.

Original review posted by user Dec 16, 2018

I have ordered in summer 2018 a spa cover . Once the SPA was delivered, the fold was in the wrong direction. So instead of being 84 x 92 inches, it was 92 x 84 inches. So in one direction the cover is 8 inches too long, and on the other direction water is exposed to elements. They asked me pictures and measurements and countless of questions. They never sent any returning instructions. No RMA. N O T H I N G.

Wait !!! It is not finished !!! I also ordered an hydraulic cover lifter that I have never received.

Wait !!! It is not finished !!! Strapping to hold the cover are located at places that requires to drill holes in elctronic, control panels, or other equipment.

After monts of wait, I received an e-mail tonite saying they cannot take the cover back since it was used it. What a dishonest business.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Spa Cover.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Comments