I placed an order for a replacement spa cover a month ago. Researched the Cover Guy and didn't find anything negative.

Delivery company contacted me to arrange drop. Said the product came from Prestige Spa in Florida! I thought I was ordering from a New York company! Prestige Spa has multiple complaints.

I was told by Katie in customer service that I could not refuse the order unless it was damaged and even then I would not get a refund. The cover arrived today undamaged however it is inferior quality. The stitching is far apart.

I can see it will not hold up. BEWARE!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Comments

Hello Anonymous,

We are glad to see your cover arrived within our timeframe.

The Cover Guy provides a custom hot tub cover to our customers. The industry has different levels of quality and we have high standards our production facilities must meet.

The Cover Guy offers you a 7 year warranty pro-rated against manufacturing defects and workmanship. If you have any issues with your cover we ask you to contact us directly to identify yourself.

I can be reached at 866-622-6837 ext 207.

Claire The Cover Guy