Washington, District Of Columbia

Ordered online and paid. After processed payment a page comes up saying 3 to 5 weeks production time.

Then a week later a email saying that the cover I ordered was for Southern states and Indoor use. Please call with credit card to purchase diff cover. I call and lady is VERY RUDE. I ask to cancell my order.

After 1 week I get a refund on my card minus $50 (processing fee). When you call you get NO answer.

I think they might be out of business? A bad experience from the get go.THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Comments

When you place a order on our site with in 48 hours one of our knowledgeable staff will review the order to ensure everything is ok. If we noticed that you have ordered a cover that we did not fit your climate we do contact you to suggest a different cover and give you the choice to change the cover you had ordered.

This goes the same with the measurements. If you had provided the make and model and we had the measurements on file of the tub we would cross reference the measurements and contact you with any inconsistencies.

Again, this is all done with in 48 hours of placing the order. At any time we can be reached at 866 622-6837, just press 0 for the first available representative.