Greenville, South Carolina

Do Not order from the Cover Guy for your hot tub cover. I placed an order, with the make and model of my tub.

Three weeks after placing my order, (I thought it would be delivered any day), I receive a message on my answering machine that they need to ask me about measurements for the cover. My thought was, if they have been in business for so lone, and they are the largest seller on the internet, then why would they not know my measurements since I gave the brand name and model, and year.

I decided to cancel my order due to the bad customer service, (they said they had sent emails, but I only found one email sent three weeks are the order was placed, and it had gone to spam). In addition, I was billed the wrong amount.

I was promptly told there would be a $50 deduction for an administrative fee. I argued that there wasn't any customer service, but they still withheld the cash.

Now I will report their bad service and policies. DON'T BUY FROM THE COVER GUY!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Comments

We appreciate our customers feedback to help us better our company.

With every order that we receive we cross reference the measurements with our data base and advise customers if their measurements are different then what we show. For this customer we did just that but she was nervous about if she had measured correctly. To make her feel comfortable we advised that we would take responsibility if the cover arrived and it did not fit. We had contacted this customer both by phone and email many times but was not receiving a response.

We have tried to work with this customer by providing her with assurance that we would take responsibility if the cover was incorrect.

We work with all our customers to make sure they are comfortable and satisfied with their purchases from us. They always can reach us to discuss any concerns at 866 622 6837.