3.9

While we spent several months dealing with someone at customer service we became very frustrated. I decided to write reviews and then We were finally contacted by Claire, an agent in customer service who has assured my husband we will get our issue resolved.

I would like to delete the review I wrote but I am having problems finding the reviews and how to delete it or at least post we have reached a resolution. Can anyone help me with this?

I suggest that anyone having issues with the Cover guy asked to speak with Claire. Claire seems to be the go to person at The Cover Guy who understands and cares about getting consumers a resolution.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Customer Care.

Reason of review: Claire came to the rescue. Credit needs to be given and this lady deserves it..

Comments

This customer situation involved them not receiving the shipping blurb as they had internet problems. Most areas require a delivery appointment in order to inspect the cover before signing that it was received in good condition.

This customer signed for a damaged cover which leaves them responsible for filing a freight claim with the carrier.

The carrier denied their claim as they signed for it plus they threw out the box or at least the driver did. There was no proof where the damages were caused.Yes we did help out this customer with her situation as we try for all our customers.We do prefer customer follows instructions so they can avoid frustrations.Please read the terms on purchase, contact us if any questions.