On April 26th I ordered a cover for my Hot Springs Grandee tub. Because of the size I had to pay more and I did order some upgrades.

At the time of order I asked wait the turn around time would be and was told about 4 weeks. I paid over $600.00. After a month I called and was told by Amanda that it was ready to be shipped on Friday. I waited another week and on June 5th I was told that it went into production on May 1st and was told that it should be ready to ship and someone would get back to me ASAP.

Still no response.

I ordered through The Cover Guy because of reviews but if you do some real checking you will find they have a low ratings and most complaints are about poor service. I now am beginning to believe what other consumers are saying : service is terrible, they may be having work subcontracted out to other manufactures which may account for poor products. They may also be having financial problems and are using my money and other's money to make good on older orders. My order is no longer on their "track your order" page?

Where am I ?

I am a big boy so please do not lie to me. Do what you say you will do or refund my money and we can go our separate ways.

For those considering this company Do more research including this

site, Better Business Bureau and any where else that pops up.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

The Cover Guy Cons: Not receiving immediate customer service with satisfaction, Communications not being returned lifter incompatible, Poor service, Not delivering product orderred.

Comments

TheCoverGuy
The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager