1.6

Ask for warranty for a 18 month old cover holding water inside, they said that had to pay $125.00 for replacement of the cover and $110.00 for shipping to me. Originally paid $425.00 for cover, figured why pay any more money to a sorry company that manufactures below standard products.

Reason of review: Warranty issue.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

The Cover Guy Cons: Substandard product.

Comments

The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager

to TheCoverGuy #1693905

I am replying about the situation with my cover, not happy paying shipping, and believe the cover should of done better from the beginning. We done everything that it told us to do, when adding chemicals always leave the cover up while on clean cycle.

Checked chemicals once a week, always left the cover open for at least an half hour in winter to aid in drying the cover out to help the drying process.

In the summer we leave the cover open any where from an hour to three hours. So in stating all of this I think we have went above and beyond what we should of had to do.

to Anonymous #1693908
The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hi, Could you please send us an email at feedback@thecoverguy.com, we would really like to fis this situation for you. Thank you, Anne Customer Care Manager

to TheCoverGuy #1694068

Email sent

to Anonymous #1694533
The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hi, can you confirm that you sent your email at feedback@thecoverguy.com , as we haven't received anything yet. Thank you. Anne, Customer Care Manager