Trenton, New Jersey

I've used the Cover Guy before and this is my second order. I was totally satisfied with my first experience.

I was told 3-4 weeks for production. Their internal communications/coordination are the worst I have ever experienced. I gave them a new phone# and they did not update my record. One week they tell me cover is shipped and then next week they tell me sorry bad news, cover was not shipped but we'll give you credit of $45 for inconvenience.

I practically had to tell customer service how to do their job and follow up with production. Now cover in CA and being loaded for NJ.

For the time I lost in use of tub was not worth the savings. Hopefully cover will be what I ordered.

Comments

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada #838039

Thank you for your post, we do apologize for the delay. We are in our peak season and our covers are taking the full time line to produce.

We had a large volume of orders this season. We do again apologize for the delay and we do appreciate your understanding.

We will also review the issues you had with our staff internally and bring this to their attention. We value all our customers feedback and will improve upon customer service based on this feedback.