Well, I wish I read this site before I ordered as I never would have purchased through them.The vapor barrier on my brand new cover was incorrectly sealed so it leaked.

Leaks led to a very heavy cover as it would fill with rain water and condensation. The foam also absorbs water. So, a disaster. But wait, it gets better.

The cover arrived with this issue, and I emailed and called for 2 months without a single confirmation that I had tried to call or email. Nobody answers or responds to email . I ended up calling the number to order a cover and they answered immediately. I then asked for warranty support and that worked out.

Yes, but they will not pay for shipping which is very expensive and I also need to pay to dispose of the foam as trash company will not take it. All on a poorly assembled product.

Yes, you might save money but the support and quality are not good.They have a great site and it seemed like it would be a good experience but it was not worth the cost of returns.

Review about: The Cover Guy Deluxe Hot Tub Cover.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Cover Guy?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.