No seam pillow to keep the hot air from streaming out of the ends of the seam in the winter. Looks like a teakettle steaming away on both ends.

When I questioned the poor design, which I was assured was winter proof because the company was from Buffalo, NY, they acted like they didn't know what I was talking about. So, I just sent them a photo of my old cover which was made correctly and lasted 6 years. Lisa says the owner Darrin will call me. But he has not called so far.I asked for a pillow in the seam and a longer weighted flap to cover the seam.

The flap was made very short and would blow upwards in the wind letting in leaves all autumn.

My previous cover had a longer weighted flap.My original Cover Guy order even says special upgraded seam to prevent heat loss. But it was never added.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Comments

#621920

We have tried to work with this customer, he is asking for something we do not supply, nor was requested prior to making his hot tub cover. When this customer placed the order he confirmed a diagram which our production department followed.

This was a very custom cover in terms of the size.

We have tried to work with this customer since October 2012 and have followed up with the customer on many occasions with no response. We encourage all our customers to contact us with any issues or concerns they have and we always work with them as best we can.