1.6

I ordered a $475 deluxe hot tub cover in October and have not been able to get anywhere in getting my order fulfilled. AMEX reversed the charges in February after futile attempts to get anyone from this company to respond.

On October 13, 2017, I ordered a deluxe cover plus the addition of several accessories: 1) insulated hinge and 1) energy shield. My purchase was made directly through their website and I provided my credit card which was successfully charged for the full amount.

After many months and no contact or delivery, I attempted to contact The Cover Guy and was told that my order could not be found. At this point I disputed the charge with AMEX and the bill was reversed.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

Hello Brian,An email was sent a couple days after purchase to confirm the lifter plate position diagram plus questioning the oversize dimensions on the order as you are asked to contact us for covers over 96 inches. A second email was sent a few weeks later. We apologize a third follow up phone call and email should have been sent since we did not have a response from you, this step was missed.You may have not received this if you incorrectly entered your email address or if the messages were sent to your spam/junk folder.We suggest customers contact us directly should they have any concerns or questions for ordering.