Resolved
4.2
Poster increased review rating.

Update by user Jun 29

Anne refunded my money and sent me my cover! Many thanks to her for doing her job when others didn't! I have been enjoying my hot tub thanks to her and the PC team!

Original review posted by user Apr 23

I bought this cover because it was the best priced and made locally. Over a week after paying (after the cover was made), they sent an email stating that I owe 65 dollars more because of being out of shipping range.

I have been corresponding with them finding my options and it seems their final offer is to pick it up myself at their closest office that is over an hour away. I have asked about any other options and recieved mail that the person is out of the office for two weeks, after forwarding my message elsewhere, nothing. Their site promised 130 dollars free shipping. It seems they should be able to get it closer.

So the free shipping is in between locations? Since it is made, i will have no chance at a refund per their site, and i am forced to pick up, or pay more than all the other quotes i got. Now reading reviews about quality, I am not optimistic that this cover is worth over 400 dollars. It looks like I bought a lemon, and haven't even received it a month and a half later with no hope for help, only being told that their system can not calculate shipping.

It seems with a return policy that gives no option for refund, we should know our final cost before finalizing purchase. If there is no way to resolve this, I will consider this company a scam.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Shipping Service.

Comments

TheCoverGuy
The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager