My initial order took two months to ship to my area, never to make it to my house as the shipping company put the fork lift through the packaging, not under it. I was assured my replacement would go to the front of the production line. Four weeks later I received an email that it "is in production". When I called to inquire I was apologetically told "they were busy". When I escalated it to the head of production was told " they'd get right on it".

Three weeks later I received an email that the cover was en route, and would be in my area in a week. Sure enough, a week later I get a call to arrange delivery. On the day of delivery, I get a panicked call from the delivery guy that he can't fit in my driveway with his truck. I told him to park across the street and use a dolly. He didn't have one. What delivery guy DOESN'T have a dolly? And in 20 years of owning our house we have never had a delivery guy say they couldn't fit in our driveway.

Said he'd be back the next day with a smaller truck.

Two days later, still no cover. So I call the number from which the delivery guy called me the fees days before. " what, they still haven't delivered it?" Goes on to say he's an independent and "not responsible for the delivery". It was the responsibility of Patriot (the delivery company) to which he returned the cover when he couldn't "fit" in our driveway.

Just general incompetence across the board. Won't order from this company again. Just hope I don't have to return it!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Preferred solution: Act in a more professional manner.

Comments