Company promised delivery within 3-4 weeks at latest and perhaps earlier. Ordered on this basis and 5 weeks after I placed order I followed up for "Order Status" by email and phone.

Did not receive reply so went to store in person the next week and was told a lot of B.S. and that they would get back to me by end of day. Not hearing from them that day, I went back in person and demanded that my order be cancelled for full refund. Initially they said they could not provide credit as the cover was in production.

After insisting they agreed to provide full refund. Still waiting for refund on my credit card...

Comments

Burlington, Ontario, Canada #887590

Hello Guy,

We are sorry for the extended delay in producing your custom hot tub cover. We did have a computer issue as explained to you and offered to compensate you for the extra delay encountered.

Occasionally there are unforeseen circumstances that are beyond human control.

Your refund has been requested and will be refunded to your credit card with a 48 - 72 hour delay (normal reimbursement delay by credit card companies).

Once again, our apologies for your situation.

Claire The Cover Guy