DO NOT PURCHASE these covers if you have a salt water spa. The cheap inside liner will discolour within a couple of months and is not covered by warranty. I had the manufacturer cover for 6 years and never had an issue with the inside cover discolouring, but within 6 months, it is already stained and the company will not stand behind their product, leaving me with a discoloured cover with no warranty support.

The sales staff when I called never mentioned issues when purchasing. The customer service manager Lisa was rude and would not pass me to her supervisor. I was passed to an accounting person (Amanda) and she was equally useless to deal with.

DO NOT BUY!!!

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

First - our customer did not post this on this website so this was fraudulently copied and the issue has been resolved.

UPDATE:

I received a call today from one of the owners of The Cover Guy to see if there was a solution for the problems which I've had with the cover and the customer service representative. He was polite & courteous, listening to my problem, and we came to resolution for the problem (which isn't as big of a problem as I was originally led to originally believe).

Thank you for resolving my problem!