Ordered Cover last summer. Nice looking.

First hard rain and the tub water rose an inch. Next rain, tub water level is now up two inches and has a brown cast to it (similar to the color of the cover).

Third rain and water level is touching the head rests.

Cover Guys response: "All covers leak."

Which is not so. I have had this hot tub for 12 years and have had to replace the cover twice. Neither of the previous covers leaked until the vinyl deteriorated after about 5 or 6 years (which was the stipulated life span of the covers).

One of the covers was order from Hot Tub Works and very inexpensive (compared to Cover Guy) and it did not leak for 5 years.

After feuding with the Warranty people, their "engineers" decided that the problem was the foam inserts. Sent me new ones and I replaced them today.

Waiting for the first hard rain but expecting the result to be the same.

Will never buy a cover from Cover Guy again.

And I certainly would like to sue all these review sites that give this company 5 stars. Wonder how much Cover Guy paid them.

Comments

TheCoverGuy
The Cover Guy Verified Representative

Hello, Thank you for letting us know about your recent experience with The Cover Guy. I apologize if our service did not meet your expectations, and appreciate you taking the time to share your concerns with us.

Our goal is to provide a consistently reliable product and an exemplary level of customer service.

Could you please contact us at feedback@thecoverguy.com so that we can rectify the situation for you? Sincerely, Anne Customer Care Manager