Toronto, Ontario

I have ordered several Spa Covers from The Cover Guy for Hot Tubs at my home and cottage.My most recent purchase was to replace a cover previously purchased from them that barely lasted 3 years. I paid a premium for the expedited 10 business day delivery.

Well its now been 14 days and no cover.

I ordered the cover online on a Sunday. I checked the delivery status of my purchase on the Thursday of the 2nd week hoping to have the cover for the weekend. The Customer Service agent I spoke with was more interested in telling me how busy they are and thatthey are the largest spa cover manufacturer in Canada.The delivery was going to be 10 business days regardless so the Cover would arrive Monday.

Fair enough. Well the cover didn't arrive as promised and no explanation.

On a follow up call on Wednsday I was told that delivery now would be the following Wednsday. Once again it was made clear to me how very busy they are. I was offered a refund for the epedite fee and a promise of a call back the next morning to see if there was something they could do to get me the cover for the weekend.

No call back, no refund, no cover. Moving forward I will help them to be less busy and perhaps be better equipped to provide others with proper Customer service.

Product or Service Mentioned: The Cover Guy Cover.

Comments

Thank you for your comment, and we do apologize for the delay. We did become very busy this year and our production did fall a little behind.

Customer service is our number 1 priority and we would like to speak with you about this and offer you the proper compensation for this. Please reach me directly at 866 652 6837 x 202