Verified Reviewer

I made a comment on a post by the owner regarding his reasoning for having to raise food prices and that he is tired of the customer complaints. My comment had no bad words or name-calling of any sort, and only my concern as to why we may be complaining.

I was then attacked by the owner and was told that I am not even middle class and that I am out of my mind for basically even being allowed to comment. The owner knows that I am currently disabled and on a fixed income, and specifically targeted me because of this. I am on a very fixed income, I have had 15+ surgeries trying to fix my leg, so I can return to the working world. It is extremely hard and difficult to live on this income and when cost goes up it only impacts me more.

So, instead of this business wanting to help consumers keep costs down, it instead simplified that if I am not middle class that I do not deserve to eat in its establishment. This is a bar and food grill, by the way, not a Gordon Ramsay establishment.

User's recommendation: Be sure you meet the middle class criteria when dinning here and be sure that you have no complaints.

Preferred solution: Help consumers by fighting against raising food costs.

The Couch Sports Lounge Cons: Very judgmental owner.

Comments