The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas - No Security .
Was a guest from 7/26 to 7/29 for my wife and I 36 anniversary. On the second day at 9am me and my wife where going towards the second floor exit to the skyway bridge .Suddenly over 23 young adults came Running into the hotel .The hit me on my left side then Knocked my wife and another couple the the floor.There was only one security person there and he was up against the wall..After they all passed and I picked up my wife no one assisted us .The next day she was all bruised we filled out a report.My wife was afraid to stay at the hotel any longer.That same day we had left 2 bottles of water that we had just opened almost full and a bag of Granola on the counter .Upon returning to the room they cleaned us out .House keeping cleaned out the whole room and dumped all our stuff. Called the front desk no help.Not customer friendly.
Stayed July 2016
More Review Details
|Quality of Accommodation|
|Quality of Food|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Facilities and Services|
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Free Vacation for the one the destroyed
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "It appears that “Las Palmas Travel Network” (LPTN) may be a new scam connected to what’s going on at Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka Bahia Turquesas). ** Coco Sunset Vacation Club (aka..."
- "Worst motel 6 i have Ever stayed at! It had lots of black mold!! Black mold in the shower and soap dishes! I have Photosof everything but the black mold..."
- "Just wanted something light,went through McDonald's drive thru and ordered a Mcchicken sandwich light with the mayo.Pulled over to eat about 5 minutes later and bit into a burned dry..."
- "Booked Hotel with Expedia. It was 4 star hotel advertised on Expedia's site. Ended up being a horror Hotel with dirty rooms, filthy windows, hazardous bathroom with no handles or..."
- "Purchased the Adonis Chaise in December of 2015. Received it in May of 2016. We removed the chair from the box and put it in our showroom. ..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."
- "Purchased the Olivia doll house twin over full on December 7th mid day and went next door to Denver mattress and purchased mattresses and accessories needed to go with it...."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."