Verified Reviewer

I bought two sets of percale sheets in Jan 2021. Several small tears appeared in the bottom of the flat sheet in one set.

I examined the bed closely and nothing explains these tears other than a flaw in the material. I called and was surprised to get the run around being past 90 days blah blah. When I asked if she wanted to lose me as a repeat customer, I was transferred to a supervisor who doubled down on the runaround. I again asked if she wished to lose me as a future customer.

Her response was to bump my concerns to headquarters where someone will call me in 72 hours. Defective products should never amount to a hassle like this for any customer.

Also, I have been bombarded with printed catalogs every since the purchase and twice asked for it to stop.

This customer service should be relabeled "company service". I will mend the tears but that ends doing business with such clueless people.

Location: Melbourne, Florida