Reaching the green and club advertising are now the club mag
I am a private investigator in the Atlanta area, and boy even I got taken. I bought a ½ page ad from this company . the website was www.theclubmag.com then I found out that this company has changed it's name like 10 times already, reaching the green, the country club guide, club advertising , Print right publishing, Mills Media Group, Inc. www.reachingthegreen.com , www.clubadvertising.co Wow they should not have messed with me , with my CIA background. Then I called all the clubs , and they said they do not know this company, and they do not deal with advertising companies because they are private clubs, and the ones that are public just through them away.
I was able to find the owners name Christopher Jason mills AKA Chris Mills AKA Christopher J. Mills. And his S. S. number 594-52-5296. And the fact that he does not live in south Florida, but he lives In Nicaragua, were he operates this fraudulent company. Chris I do have some old CIA contacts ,maybe we will meet soon. I’ll Be contact Interpol. Looking forward to getting even. The websites are all the same design and images but with different web addresses. Please be aware this was money I could have spent on real advertising. I am mad because I should have known better. Signed pissed off P.I.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Club Mag Advertisment
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Short recap of horrors. The host showed up 4 hours late to meet us and gain entry to the apt. We had spent $100+ in intl phone costs in trying..."
- "Pamela K. Geldart DIRECTLY PLAGIARIZED (including a misspelled word) to create her latest of seven online ventures, this one called the “Regional Florida Lighting” (www.regionalfloridalighting.com). Her blatant copyright infringement..."
- "I was looking to get a fishing lure subscription as a gift for the holidays and i stumbled across a website called Lucky Tackle Box. I looked on their website..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."