Will not make good or return any calls concerning $ 3080.00 worth of Chroming that is defective. Also has taken additional parts, approx. $ 300.00 from me, no response.

Promised several times to deliver & pick up the defects seen below.3pics bumper # 1-shows poor coverage in chroming process

2pics bumper # 2-shows poor coverage in chroming process

2pics bumper # 3-shows holes that we were charged $ 425.00 to fill in along with grinder marks

3pics bumper # 4-shows holes that we were charged $ 425.00 to fill in along with grinder marks

4pics bumper # 5-shows poor coverage in chroming process along with actual hole in bumper

2pics bumper # 6-shows poor coverage in chroming process

6pics bumper # 7-shows poor coverage in chroming process along with bent mounting brackets

This bumper (#7), I was told there may be the chance of not being able to fix it. Was told Jason would call to discuss and let me know before chroming.

Bumper is wavy and not straight enough to look right on the car. We were charged us $ 425.00 to straighten and $ 225.00 to chrome this bumper

Review about: C2 Corvette Bumpers Parts.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3300
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Chrome Shop?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.