The Choyce Law Firm
I am a reputation management and was paid only half of the money up fromt
The company had an image issue is so desperate to get their name cleaned up and have even joined the BBB after it was pressured by the Director.
Well the issue at hand is that the Director of the firm Dionne choyce is b3eing charged with get this
embezzling from homeless people
He was one of the chief directors of the Jubilee Restoration Inc in berkeley
He was served with a complaint and may face charges
I am assuming that this person has no concious
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Dui And Criminal Defense
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I hired Jonathan D Sweet to represent me in 2 Personal Injury cases. While I was interviewing potential attorneys in Rhode Island Jonathan Sweet showed up on my google search...."
- "Complaints ALJ Director and Chief, OAH Administrative Law Judge (ALJ) General Jurisdiction Division 1515 Clay Street As a UCLA graduate I went through an identification theft and fraud at a Citibank,..."
- "A rock hauler overtook my vehicle and drifted into my lane to make contact on the driver's side of my car. I leaned on my horn because there was no..."
- "Bosch Washing Machine under Sears Maintenance Agreement - washer is likely 10 years old, the main bearing went out just after Thanksgiving (November) 2016 - unable to use washer until..."
- "908-561-8300 UPS South Plainfield, NJ I have 7 chairs taken to this store to be packed and shipped to me before Christmas and I still have not received them worst..."
- "They do not stand behind their products. Purchased chain saw it ran for less than 2 minutes and froze up and they said nothing they could do. DO NOT BUY..."
- "Really Walmart? I know a big conglomerate like you doesn't give a *** about polluting the environment...but do you have to be so blatant about it?..."
- "My husband was seen at the 1701 Watt Ave, Sacramento, CA 95825 location during the second week in February 2016. He was seen as a new patient and a routine..."
- "Went online to GameStop.com and found a statue my son wanted. The explanation of what you get for your money was on the website and on the box with the..."