The Cell Phone Guy Sioux Falls Sd - The Cell Phone Guy, Does not stand behind there Labor
I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something.THERE LABOR IS ROTTEN, They were friendly to me HA HA, until I brought my repaired S4 phone back.
The glass and LCD were replaced. Less than 1 week later the glue started to separate from the glass and LCD. I took it back, Sorry is all I heard. It is not my fault or their fault.
It is the glue. $45 to fix it. So I asked why? Your 3 day warranty is over.
What kind of *** is that?
In internet they talk about LCD repairs includes parts, installation, and a 99 day warranty.I WILL NOT recommend them to REPAIR something.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Combination of a business without values
- Integrity or competency
- Reason of review:
- Warranty issue
- Preferred solution:
- Let the company propose a solution
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Cell Phone S4
- Review category
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "We ordered cabinets in July 2015. Took 6 months before the cabinets came, and two pantries were missing. Numerous emails went unanswered, disconnected telephone, etc. Finally a few weeks ago..."
- "I signed up with this Complaints Website company to write and publish Legitimate Complaints and so far, it has been Nothing, but a Major Disaster! Every time I write a Legitimate..."
- "On Sunday Aug 28th I went to visit Versailles and had a terrible experience due to the huge lack of professionalism of two of the staff members. It began almost immediately..."
- "With the LifeProof case on my phone correctly and all the ports closed, my phone fell off my bed (about three feet) and my screen cracked. I can't afford a..."
- "ordered a nice new Asus monitor with next day shipping from amazon. 25 dollar next day shipping. tracking information says "attempted for delivery" for this morning (dec 31st 2013) but..."
- "I went shopping on Kohls.com for a baby shower gift for my brother & his wife. $120 later I was ready to check out and went through the checkout process...."
- "Paid for a full $75 grooming appointment for my dog, stated in her progress report that everything was done, ears, trim, etc. such a joke, because it wasn't. My goldens..."
- "Having read the various comments below and realising that my experience is typical not unusual, I wonder why this company hasn't been sanctioned or actioned against. Perhaps a class action..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."