The Cash Store - Interest Rate Well Above Credit Card Default
Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type.They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but what they don't tell you is they will charge you an APR of over 600%.
No, that is NOT a misprint...600%! Even the credit card companies don't charge a default rate over 35% APR.
This type of activity is worse than a credit card scam and should be reported to government agencies. If you want to do this kind of business, fine, but charge approximately what a default rate on a credit card is, which ranges from 24.99% to 34.99%.
If you want to be on the high end, ok, but 611.72% is WAY above that.For a $100 loan, you are paying back $711.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "After several months of back and forth with their customer service, I've still not received my payment, and was given the choice of either I can receive a new card..."
- "My Sister from AL Khor Qatar sent me money via trans fast worth P 20,223.35 which I received it at mlhuilier just only P 20,098.00. Where's the remaining P 125.35?..."
- "I trusted this man with my business handling my credit card transactions and just found out he was arrested multiple times!!! I could find two arrest records on line...."
- "I went to Aspen Dental to get dental services, I asked to have my tooth extracted one of the Dentist said I needed to have a Root Canal. I said..."
- "I saw B-Precious advertised for what looked like a great deal. A mini session with a few images for $50. The old saying Cheap is what cheap gets is so..."
- "Have been contacting Mobstub for over 2 months sending in pictures again and again. Have not received the correct pair of earrings ordered. Ordered 3 pairs of earrings, white gold..."
- "I had seen so many glowing reviews of this product and decided I would take the risk and try it out. I was not looking to pay 350 dollars for..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Jessica: Hi! How can I help you today? You: I see that their is a waived $20 upgrade fee if I order online, but when I go to checkout it shows..."