The Cash Store - Interest Rate Well Above Credit Card Default
Do not do business with the "Cash Store" or any other business of this type.They are freely willing to offer loans and don't require a credit check, but what they don't tell you is they will charge you an APR of over 600%.
No, that is NOT a misprint...600%! Even the credit card companies don't charge a default rate over 35% APR.
This type of activity is worse than a credit card scam and should be reported to government agencies. If you want to do this kind of business, fine, but charge approximately what a default rate on a credit card is, which ranges from 24.99% to 34.99%.
If you want to be on the high end, ok, but 611.72% is WAY above that.For a $100 loan, you are paying back $711.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cash Services
You May Also Like
- "My sister sent me money from Qatar amounting to 2635 Php but I only get the amount of 2510 Php so i politely asked the staff why is it so,..."
- "Support ticket #98446 I have been a member of instagc for about 1 year and it has been a great experience until this week.Whenever i had an issue I would contact..."
- "This foreign accent man called me from 850 6657652 number trying to get my bank account number to deposit a loan for $2.000 claiming to give me 1 year to..."
- "MEMPHIS TN SHELBY COUNTY...............Extended Arms Cleaning Contractor's ....Nancy Taylor it's a crime to online harass make FALSE claims call or in anyway directly or in directly try to contact myself..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "I signed a contract with Re-Bath 8 months ago and I am still waiting for my project to be completed and the repairs done to the areas they damaged during..."
- "I was just about to pay for the shipping of my free 14 day trial of Peak Life Prostate and then I read the Terms on the ordering page, you..."
- "I am SO angry right now. I have 4 pictures I took immediately after getting my book from the mailbox. The package is totally RIPPED open. My book is torn,..."
- "Pissed to receive a response from Miranda, one of the customer service of TB dress, on 28 Aug. She asked me to delete the review on the sitejabber and pissedconsumer..."