Verified Reviewer

Updated by user Oct 15, 2023

As of this time there has been no resolution. I have an attorney.

Original review posted by user Sep 30, 2023

I was told from the Car Doctor that a piston blew through the motor. He said I needed a new engine and a new turbo.

I found one for a few Grand. He said he had one from his guy, and it would cost me over $13,000.00 for the motor, turbo and labor. I said that's a huge price difference. He said but it's under warranty for a year and all parts and labor is covered.

I was told that even though the motor that I was going to get was cheaper and had a warranty, that it wouldn't cover labor costs. I was talked into getting the motor through his guy. My Audi has not run the same since I got it back. Within a few days, I had to have my catalytic converter replaced.

He put the wrong one in after seeing my Audi ran even worse. My Audi was consuming too much oil (Even for an Audi) within the first few months of having it back. I kept getting the runaround from the owner (Rick). So I took my Audi to the Dealership, I was informed that it is the same problem that caused my engine to go the first time due to the excessive oil consumption.

I went to Rick (the owner of The Car Doctor) about this, and he said well it's a used engine, it's going to burn oil. His mechanic said the motor needs to be rebuilt, and we don't do that here, so I don't know what to tell ya. I was also informed by the Dealership that my Turbo is bad. I said there's no way because that was supposed to be a new Turbo.

The Dealership looked again and verified, saying there is no way that's a new Turbo because of how extremely worn it is. So I'm out the cost of my Vehicle plus over $13,000.00 in just a few months.

He is a scammer. He did not value the warranty nor provide satisfactory work, Not to mention a Turbo I was charged for in parts and labor that apparently didn't exist.

The Car Doctor Show Cons: No value of warranty, Lies, Poor work, Over charges, Charges for work not performed.

Location: 760 Southeast Monmouth Cut Off Road, Dallas, Oregon 97338, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

The Car Doctor Show Reviews