The Cabin, Park City Thinks Rape is Funny
The Cabin bar in Park City, Utah posted a sign that says, "Rendezvous Whiskey ...I like my women like i like my whiskey ....
ready to pass out!" When my daughter went into the bar to ask them to rethink this rape joke and the employee shrugged it off, told her to “lighten up,” claimed they had had no complaints, and then turned his back on her. When she posted a complaint on Facebook, they demeaned and insulted her. (See photo.) Not only was the initial rape joke horrifying, their response during both opportunities was appalling.
I don’t know if the sign is still up or not (I suspect they will remove it due to the number of complaints they’ve received on Facebook), but no apology has been forthcoming.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I do like Vons, but I do Not like their Overly Inflated Prices on their Smoothies that they sell at their In-House Starbucks local store location. I do buy the same..."
- " Read other reviews and learn, Red Robin Sucks! We ordered by phone to go, Phone rang for at least 2 minutes and then at least 3 more before someone..."
- "My day could be going much better, thank you, except due to the Fact that I went to visit your 257 South La Cienega Boulevard, Beverly Hills, California 90211..."
- "When the quote representative/salesperson called, they proceeded to ask questions about my prospective purchase and still refused to give a comparative estimate of various plans! They claimed that I had..."
- "I can't return men items. I'm a very good customer for at least ten years. I pay every month on time. I've NEVER returned anything. Please make an exception. You..."
- "...Got 2 pints of potatoes ..my husband put potatoes on his plate , went to take a *** and bit down on a high piece of plastic..."
- "Went to Chili's in Layton, Utah for a family dinner early on Saturday evening and pulled into a half empty parking lot, so we thought we'd arrived before the dinner..."
- "I've given Rise Broadband (formerly Digis) plenty of opportunities to redeem themselves, but this internet service provider (ISP) continues to degrade and slide into the category of absolute worst provider..."
- "the color is running in 7 different places from the top of the TV to the middle..."