The Cabin, Park City Thinks Rape is Funny
The Cabin bar in Park City, Utah posted a sign that says, "Rendezvous Whiskey ...I like my women like i like my whiskey ....
ready to pass out!" When my daughter went into the bar to ask them to rethink this rape joke and the employee shrugged it off, told her to “lighten up,” claimed they had had no complaints, and then turned his back on her. When she posted a complaint on Facebook, they demeaned and insulted her. (See photo.) Not only was the initial rape joke horrifying, their response during both opportunities was appalling.
I don’t know if the sign is still up or not (I suspect they will remove it due to the number of complaints they’ve received on Facebook), but no apology has been forthcoming.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "My kids and i visited Applebees i Cartersvile May 5th 2016 Cinco De Mayo. I ordered the $5 quesadillas. I ate 2 and as I bit into the 3..."
- "I will never never ever use Pizza Hut in Monticello ever again. The pizza I ordered was wrong (pepperoni when you order cheese only) and you could not get the..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..."
- "Thank You Pissed Consumer for the reviews, both positive and negative. I was about to try the free samples of Vitamin D and Fish Oil vitamins from Purity Products,..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "This website market's as an Australian website but it's managed by Systematic Trade Ltd in the U.K. No contact information or clear disclosure. They have 4 consistent "winners' who I..."
- "I purchased the veggie lovers bag salad from my local grocery store in Maryland and have been slowly consuming it over the last 3 days. Today at lunch I found..."