Pickering, Ontario

I purchased a sofa, chair and ottoman from the Cindy Crawford Collection sold at the Brick. I also decided to purchase extended warranty which was for 5 years.

Th first year I had to call for service on the sofa. All the cushions are sewn to the inside of the sofa and just from sitting in the couch all of the cushions have ripped away from inside. The brick sent someone out and they basically told us there is no warranty on the stitching. Now my furniture is 3 years old and looks like I have had it for 20 years. I am in my fifties don't have small children and get very few visitors.

I am thoroughly disgusted with the purchase and the fact that there is no warranty after I bought it,

Cindy I just want to say that for someone who is making millions of dollars a year ripping people off with your junky furniture. Shame on you!!!!

Us regular people who aren't as beautiful as you and have to save our money to buy nice things how dare you sell such junk!!

SHAME on the BRICK for not doing their job to ensure they are selling good quality products.

Totally pissed consumer!!!

Too bad I won't even get a response.

Review about: Cindy Crawford Home Collection.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3500
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Brick?

Comments

Chucky

HAHAHA @ trololo.. You my friend, are funny.. And honest

trololo
Newtown, Connecticut, United States #656471

You almost deserve it for buying a sofa that ugly.....