The Blueprint Magazine, New Focus on Great Customer Service
My name is Scott Verel, Executive Pubic Relations lead for The Blueprint Magazine. The company is currently under management and has been working to repair our reputation, products and customer support. We've had a few issues in the past with customer support and product delivery; now we're here to bring our advertisers and readers the best lifestyle publication and website on the planet.
If you've had a bad experience with our service I apologize and would like you to please contact me directly to resolve any outstanding customer service issues. The Blueprint Magazine strives to be #1 in customer support and business development.
Public Relations, The Blueprint Magazine
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Great service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "The put it on their site. I attached it here for you too. They told me it takes them a few months after the contest closes to complete their judging..."
- "This is the only thing that my grandson wanted for Christmas. We ordered it in November..got an email with the tracing information. The box came out of MA...and..."
- "HEY EVERYONE PLEASE DO THIS SO WE CAN GET THE WORD OUT THERE TO LET MORE PEOPLE KNOW THIS IS A SCAM If you been scammed by preview models please..."
- "Chrysler Capital Auto Leasing refuses to terminate lease dismisses or acknowledge that they failed in Specific Performance on their contract by negating malfunctioning Jeep vehicle problems........ FCA Recall S55/NHSTA 16V-529..."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I signed up for Thumbtack exactly 18 days ago. I submitted 21 detailed quotes to 21 leads I received throughout those 18 days. Usually I received about 3-15 leads every..."
- "Went to the store on flagler and 97th ave, miami fl and bought a black leather sofa in perfect conditions, made my first payment and at the checkout asked the..."
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."