My name is Scott Verel, Executive Pubic Relations lead for The Blueprint Magazine. The company is currently under management and has been working to repair our reputation, products and customer support. We've had a few issues in the past with customer support and product delivery; now we're here to bring our advertisers and readers the best lifestyle publication and website on the planet.

Press Release:

If you've had a bad experience with our service I apologize and would like you to please contact me directly to resolve any outstanding customer service issues. The Blueprint Magazine strives to be #1 in customer support and business development.

Scott Verel

5.0
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Good customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Blueprint Magazine?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion