The Blueprint Magazine, New Focus on Great Customer Service
My name is Scott Verel, Executive Pubic Relations lead for The Blueprint Magazine. The company is currently under management and has been working to repair our reputation, products and customer support. We've had a few issues in the past with customer support and product delivery; now we're here to bring our advertisers and readers the best lifestyle publication and website on the planet.
If you've had a bad experience with our service I apologize and would like you to please contact me directly to resolve any outstanding customer service issues. The Blueprint Magazine strives to be #1 in customer support and business development.
Public Relations, The Blueprint Magazine
More Review Details
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Great service
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Good customer service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "Tower Books is a website with a documented history of ripping people off, on one review site there are 27 bad reviews out of 27 with an overall rating of..."
- "I received a letter from GECU stating that I was "pre-approved" for a credit card. When I call to inquire, I was told that I did not qualify. When I..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "POSHMARK ALLOWS THE SELLING OF COUNTERFEIT MICHAEL KORS HANDBAGS! COUNTERFEITS ARE ILLEGAL TO BUY AND TO SELL! I WAS WARNED BY POSHMARK BECAUSE I WAS LETTING BUYERS KNOW WHICH BAGS..."
- "...as i walk in leaving my husband and 2 year old outside the store a extremely nasty employee told me i was TRESPASSING..."
- "We stayed at a Hawthorn suites Orlando this weekend. Upon arriving at the hotel it was total caos. The room smelled dirty and wet, the furniture was broken and full..."
- "Terrazas River Park Village now Terrazas Owners LLC is a "Luxury" Rental Community in Miami's River District in a neighborhood also known as Little Havana... I was looking for a..."