Review about The Blueprint Magazine Advertise With Us from Indianapolis, Indiana
An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached over 100,000 subscribers each month. He was very adamant about letting us know how lucrative it would be if we have him some of our luxury goods for him to "test". In return, he would offer a large feature in his magazine to promote our brand. Needless to say, we agreed to send him some of our products (approximately $2,000 worth) in exchange for the promised advertisement. Mr Davis said that the advertisement would be a part of the next issue if he received our products before a certain date. Our products were delivered to Mr Davis on the promised date. We fully expected to see these products and our company featured within his magazine in its next release. Neither our name or our products could be found in the issue. We reached out to Mr Davis who was somewhat apologetic in our conversation. He promised that the placement would be in the following issue. We waited patiently and were shocked to find that he had done the exact same thing once again. We tried reaching out to Mr Davis several times without any response. I wanted to share our experience with Iyron Davis / The Blueprint Magazine so that others won't fall prey to his scam. Upon further research, it turns out that this same thing has happened to many others as well. Iyron Davis also runs the same scam in his other publications
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- The Blueprint Magazine Advertise With Us
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Nothing but problems from lucky tackle box . First month had a question about my first box , took 4 days via email to have someone contact me ! Secound..."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "I had the same experience as others: Signed up for a free trial, sent one fax and then noticed my account had been charged a fee for membership the next..."
- "I ordered 3 items. I received the coffe cup fairly quickly, and the dog trainer bracelet approximately a week later. My 3rd item was a pair of black leggings with..."
- "Dear Lynn, RE: VIP CORPORATE FLIGHT ATTENDANT Thank you so much for your reply. Infact, before your reply, I'll must say I've already anticipated & expected that i'm will not..."
- "I engaged Mr. David Talkington on September 15, 2015 to do construction repairs to a house that I purchased in , Indianapolis, IN. We had a written agreement outlining..."
- "Had rails installation for 5th wheel done just had this installed 8 month ago but up graded truck working lots of hours otherwise I would done my self...."
- " We bought a $1600 electric reclining couch and they've been out to repair the cushions half a dozen times and it still isn't right I don't know what..."