Review about The Blueprint Magazine Advertise With Us from Indianapolis, Indiana
An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached over 100,000 subscribers each month. He was very adamant about letting us know how lucrative it would be if we have him some of our luxury goods for him to "test". In return, he would offer a large feature in his magazine to promote our brand. Needless to say, we agreed to send him some of our products (approximately $2,000 worth) in exchange for the promised advertisement. Mr Davis said that the advertisement would be a part of the next issue if he received our products before a certain date. Our products were delivered to Mr Davis on the promised date. We fully expected to see these products and our company featured within his magazine in its next release. Neither our name or our products could be found in the issue. We reached out to Mr Davis who was somewhat apologetic in our conversation. He promised that the placement would be in the following issue. We waited patiently and were shocked to find that he had done the exact same thing once again. We tried reaching out to Mr Davis several times without any response. I wanted to share our experience with Iyron Davis / The Blueprint Magazine so that others won't fall prey to his scam. Upon further research, it turns out that this same thing has happened to many others as well. Iyron Davis also runs the same scam in his other publications
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
- Reason of review:
- Order processing issue
- Product or service
- The Blueprint Magazine Advertise With Us
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "There is a long history concerning this company, one that is characterized by the company’s persistent failure to respond to communication and requests for documentation of invoiced charges. After placing an..."
- "I have addressed several times the homeless people who come into the library and camp out all day from open to close. Sleeping in the library, dressing in the..."
- "I threatened a class action lawsuit if I didn't receive my products within the next two weeks. Instead of complying...they completely refunded my money. Thought that was interesting: From: Erin Nugent..."
- "We ordered a bedroom set priced at over $1000 and made the required monthly payments per our contract. A final payment was made and we were told by the manager..."
- "I ordered a Mother's Day plant for my mom, paid $100 which was ok if she got what I ordered. When it was delivered she got a totally DIFFERENT plant...."
- "I've used Cascade for years. Just tried the 31.7 oz container, with 50 count, 6x power, Gain scented Cascade packets. The glass ware (bowls and glasses) come out with a..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "...We paid $3,000 for an extended warranty so we wouldn't have to deal with any repairs. WELL, neither Keystone or Holiday World of Dallas will come to the RV park..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."