Indianapolis, Indiana

An individual named Iyron Davis reached out to our company about obtaining some of our products. He said that he was the founder of the company and his publication reached over 100,000 subscribers each month. He was very adamant about letting us know how lucrative it would be if we have him some of our luxury goods for him to "test". In return, he would offer a large feature in his magazine to promote our brand. Needless to say, we agreed to send him some of our products (approximately $2,000 worth) in exchange for the promised advertisement. Mr Davis said that the advertisement would be a part of the next issue if he received our products before a certain date. Our products were delivered to Mr Davis on the promised date. We fully expected to see these products and our company featured within his magazine in its next release. Neither our name or our products could be found in the issue. We reached out to Mr Davis who was somewhat apologetic in our conversation. He promised that the placement would be in the following issue. We waited patiently and were shocked to find that he had done the exact same thing once again. We tried reaching out to Mr Davis several times without any response. I wanted to share our experience with Iyron Davis / The Blueprint Magazine so that others won't fall prey to his scam. Upon further research, it turns out that this same thing has happened to many others as well. Iyron Davis also runs the same scam in his other publications

SommoVita.com

TheBlueprintlifestyle

CremLife

Iyron Davis

(404) 281-8404

Review about: The Blueprint Magazine Advertise With Us.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Order processing issue / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Blueprint Magazine?

Comments

theblueprintmag
The Blueprint Magazine Verified Representative

Hello from The Blueprint Magazine,

My name is Scott Verel of The Blueprint Magazine’s Executive Customer Relations.We found three duplicate posts about your experience with our company and staff on pissedconsumer.com (http://bit.ly/1kHUK37) and ripoffreport.com (http://bit.ly/1OhvU3n) and I would like to reply on their behalf to take any action necessary to resolve and “fact check” this issue.

I took a few days to thoroughly look up your company “LuxurySpec” in our advertising financial records, emails and online search engines; but I could not find your company, mailing address, email contact(s), or website.

In one post you stated your business is located in New York, USA and the other one says Indianapolis, Indiana but with the same review (screenshots below).

The Blueprint Magazine has worked really hard this year to repair their reputation, products and customer support. All back issues can be purchased in print and digital formats here: http://squ.re/1LFtLNZ If your claim is true then I’m confident we can resolve this experience promptly, give your company a full refund and try our best to reestablish a business relationship. If this claim is false then we will take full legal actions to obtain a court order for pissedconsumer.com, subpoena the IP address/ISP provider records and file a lawsuit against the person/company responsible for posting fraudulent and slanderous reviews about our company and staff.

Please contact me directly if you have any additional information to confirm your experience with The Blueprint Magazine.Regards, Scott Verel Public Relations, The Blueprint Magazine 305-340-5405 scott@theblueprintmagazine.com

theblueprintmag
The Blueprint Magazine Verified Representative

Hello from The Blueprint Magazine,

My name is Scott Verel of The Blueprint Magazine’s Executive Customer Relations.We found duplicate posts about your experience with our company and staff on pissedconsumer.com (http://bit.ly/1kHUK37) and ripoffreport.com (http://bit.ly/1OhvU3n) and I would like to reply on their behalf to take any action necessary to resolve and “fact check” this issue.

To fully resolve your claims on this post we would first need to verify that your complaint/experience with our company is legitimate. Could you please email us or post a reply to this response with a copy of a billing invoice from our company that includes our banking information, shipping records, or proof that our staff contacted your business. Also we would need to verify what year this claim took place, the date you sent the items and an itemized list of the products with SKU numbers that you claimed in both reviews that “Luxury Spec” sent our company (the products you...