I had been a loyal customer for many years and never worried about not receiving the bows I buy for them BloomingBows.com, until now.I bought another bow from them for my newborn to do her 3 month pictures in.

Having not received the bow yet I was getting worried and decided I would go to the site, message them and get a time frame as to when I should expect to receive the bow but was angry to find the site has been deleted.

I their loyal customer was scammed.I now have to open a depute with Paypal.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Blooming Bow?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Origami Owls Fraud, Copyright, Patents Infringement Notice Origami Owl "TRUE FACTS: Since the beginning Origami Owl Fraudulently has sued and harassed companies/people in the USA and outside of the USA. These poor people could have had a fight if they..." Read more Le Vians Chocolate Diamonds Ring Review Le Vian "My husband and I have been looking for a chocolate diamond ring to buy for years. Finally found one we both loved! Bought it on black Friday 2016. Picked up..." Read more The Bradford Exchange - FALSE ADVERTISEMENT. PRODUCT THEY SEND IS NOT WHAT IS PICTURED ON THEIR WEBSITE The Bradford Exchange "Ordered the "The Magic Of Mickey Mouse" Diamonesk Embrace Ring at the beginning of December for my daughter for Christmas . When it got close to Christmas, wondering where my..." Read more WARNING!!! TRADESY IS INCOMPETENT! DEEMED AUTHENTIC BAG AS FAKE! SUSPENDED ACCOUNT AND KEEP BAG! Tradesy "I sold an authentic Chanel bag on tradesy. It was authenticated by my poupette. I am a reputable seller on ebay. The buyer returned it accusing it being fake. Tradesy..." Read more Cienega Med Spa Reviews are PAID for Cienega Med Spa "RUN! Cienega Med Reviews are PAID FOR Cienega Med Spa pays for its reviews. Because of this, you should not trust ANY of their reviews. They offered me a $10..." Read more Claires - Getting both ears pierced with two piercings Claires "I went to Claire's in west gate mall to get my ears pierced for graduation and when the lady pierced my 2nd hole on my left ear she didn't put..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Stouffers - Stouffer's chicken enchiladas--almost no chicken! Stouffers "We purchased Stouffer's chicken enchiladas from a local store in Wenatchee during week of 5/25/17. First there was little covering of the enchilada shell and secondly there was essentially no..." Read more