There will be FOUR DOCUMENTS attached to this post. Please look at each of the documents. Where these people get this stuff is beyond me, it just keeps coming. I can't even phantom how much money these CROOKS have screwed customers out of mind boggling really. I have been dealing with this since 2011 & I'm only one person & they have charged me hundreds of dollars "ILLEGALLY". They take money throw it here there & everywhere or somewhere & then when they have no here, there or everywhere or somewhere to hide it & have ran out of names to call it they turn to "The Illusive Phantom"! This dude is long overdue for a raise.

This "Illusive Phantom goes into your credit report with "The Big Four" went into my credit report then denied they did. When you go into check a persons credit the name of that company or persons is registered this is when "The Illusive Phantom comes in black cape & all.

This is an UPDATE for Review Number #522235. I cannot upload any documents to this review update. They are attached to this post.

Review about: Credit Report.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Big Four?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.