The real meaning of The Better Business Bureau is "BANDITS BLOCKADE BARBARIANISM" that is what the BBB really stands for. They do nothing but waste your time. They can't read or retain what they read and they don't care. The only time they care is when they get MONEY and lots of it from members who PAY THEM VERY WELL and GE Capital Retail Money Bank aka GE Money Bank, aka GE Capital Money Bank, Discover Card, Pay Pal, PayPal Smart Connect. These corporations have the highest rating allowed by the "Bandits Blockade Barbarianism Agency" The BBB that is because they have lots and lots of money. These corporations can *** as many times as they want and NOTHING will happen to them NOTHING! Money definitly talks when it comes to the "Bandits Blockade Barbarianism Agency The BBB". I have sent in many complaints to the Better Business Bureau over the years yet lately it seems in the last few years I'm sending more and more complaints and they are doing NOTHING! This is so bad that I have uploaded a document that was sent to me by Valero (Gas Company) showing in plain site that my Discover Card LIED about what happened that day! The letter from Discover Card is also attached. I no longer have The Discover Card they are "Idiidiots"! To file a complaint against the BBB here is the process please do it as soon as possible. The website and the steps along with the addresses and agencies to file with. http://bbbthetruth.com/the-truth-about-the-bbb/the-truth-about-the-bbb-rating-system/First Stage:Send a complaint to:The Council of Better Business Bureau4200 Wilson Blvd, Suite 800Arlington, VA 22203-1838Phone:703-276-0100Fax:703-525-8277 You can fax your complaint but you must also mail it Certified Mail and Return Receipt Requested.The CBBB has 30 days to respond.

Second Stage:Send a complaint about:Deceptive and Unfair Trade Practices by the BBBAddress the complaint to:The Office of the Attorney General

Third Stage:Send your complaint to the Federal Trade Commission (FTC)Use their site:https://www.ftccomplaintassistant.gov/Even though the FTC does not resolve individual consumer complaintsIt is important to submit your valid complaint against the BBBThe following is the FTC note in regards to submitting a complaint.

Fourth Stage:If you cannot get satisfaction, and or demand compensation for the damages caused by the wrong doing of the BBB you need to take the BBB Franchise to court.The franchise owner is relying on the fact that very few will go through with the expenses involved in such litigation.Franchise owners may "close shop" to avoid paying compensation.Check the corporation records of the BBB Franchise you intend to sue.What is the track record of the owners? Any previous "Not for Profits" corporations?It is best to appoint a legal firm that has experience in litigation and cases against the BBB.In the letter from Discover it states complete lies! I have my phone records to prove it to. What is really Pathetic is the fact that Discover Card is telling me that the last two charges were at a different place really? Well they need to explain where and who this "Phanthom Merchant" is because I cancelled my cards 3:15 pm California time which in Ohio there is a two hour difference 6:45 pm? Ha,Ha. Pathetic the "Bandits Blockade Barbariansim Agency" Never a dull moment lately. The BBB closes this with the same form letter they do with all my complaints. NOTHING GETS DONE so don't waste your time. Hopefully if enough people file complaints something will be done about this "MAFIA" organization. Good Luck we all need it in this day and age enjoy your reading.

Review about: Services And Support.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $5000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Better Business Bureau?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.