I felt like an *** buying a dresser on a whim from this company after reading all these bad online reviews. My first sense of trouble occurred after a week went by with no email or call reporting order status. My $918 was already out of my bank account within minutes of my online purchase. So I called, requested order status and then flatly stated that I wanted to cancel the order given that they had no idea of the status of the order.
Their cancellation policy will only take effect if the the order with the manufacturer is not in progress. But wait! I thought the furniture was In Stock? That's what their web site said... So at this point if anyone wants to cancel, you are at their mercy to determine whether you will fall into the cancellation (full refund) or refund policy (restock fee).
After reading several reviews here, I feel a little lucky perhaps due to my persistance and knowing each phone rep on a first name basis to catch any contradictions in the *** they may have provided me the previous day. In end, they stated that the order never made it or was processed by the manufacturer and that I would receive a full refund within 3 business days. In reality it took a month from the date of cancellation due to lack of ownership from the initial rep that took my cancellation request and then due to a long propagation period with their accounting person.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- St Pierre Dresser
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "I bought a red leather couch. It was on sale at $1500. Regular over $2000. I thought I was buying a leather couch that would last for..."
- "We paid nearly 4,000.00 for a custom Paula Sofa. It was finally brought to us last week. I had to refuse delivery! A PIECE OF JUNK I would not..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "DO NOT ORDER ANYTHING FROM THAT SITE!!!! I purchased a long evening dress that was supposed to be custom made for me. It came with 7 inches wider waste and..."
- "Automobile Club Of Southern California is a Fraud! Do Not Do Business With Them! I did sign up for their Services, however, since I did Not need their Services after all since..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- " I ordered a T-shirt from TeeChip that was SUPPOSED to be supporting Democrats, I got a completely switched around shirt that supports Republican’s instead. It’s a pretty obvious color..."
- "I purchased a Natuzzi sectional at Macy's 7 months ago. Within about 4 months the cushions started collapsing and the leather wrinkling. Where the recliner lays back it began rubbing..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."