I felt like an *** buying a dresser on a whim from this company after reading all these bad online reviews. My first sense of trouble occurred after a week went by with no email or call reporting order status. My $918 was already out of my bank account within minutes of my online purchase. So I called, requested order status and then flatly stated that I wanted to cancel the order given that they had no idea of the status of the order.
Their cancellation policy will only take effect if the the order with the manufacturer is not in progress. But wait! I thought the furniture was In Stock? That's what their web site said... So at this point if anyone wants to cancel, you are at their mercy to determine whether you will fall into the cancellation (full refund) or refund policy (restock fee).
After reading several reviews here, I feel a little lucky perhaps due to my persistance and knowing each phone rep on a first name basis to catch any contradictions in the *** they may have provided me the previous day. In end, they stated that the order never made it or was processed by the manufacturer and that I would receive a full refund within 3 business days. In reality it took a month from the date of cancellation due to lack of ownership from the initial rep that took my cancellation request and then due to a long propagation period with their accounting person.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- St Pierre Dresser
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks！ And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..."
- "These people delivered (2) new leather couches 1-1/2 months late in July, 2008. Tore a hole in (1) couch when bringing in to the room. Since then, they have moved..."
- "Let me start by saying that I really like Modloft design and price points. I was very excited to order and receive the product, however as the previous customer stated,..."
- "I ordered the "Meet your dream" Bouquet/Teddy bear/Chocolates combo from Phoolwala.com. They charged me an extra Rs.400 for delivery charges to that small town. I ordered this bouquet for a..."
- "why my order to late to arrive ? it should arrive at my home at 12 January , i already call Lazada and Lazada already promise that my order will..."
- "BAD BREEDER EXPERIENCE 3D Retrievers - Labrador Retriever Breeder Conroe, TX Recently purchased a 3 year old Lab, who was stated to be in good health, with no known health..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "My wife is a flight attendant of a major US Airline, so we travel to France and other countries often on vacation. When we return a rental car, in..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."