I felt like an *** buying a dresser on a whim from this company after reading all these bad online reviews. My first sense of trouble occurred after a week went by with no email or call reporting order status. My $918 was already out of my bank account within minutes of my online purchase. So I called, requested order status and then flatly stated that I wanted to cancel the order given that they had no idea of the status of the order.
Their cancellation policy will only take effect if the the order with the manufacturer is not in progress. But wait! I thought the furniture was In Stock? That's what their web site said... So at this point if anyone wants to cancel, you are at their mercy to determine whether you will fall into the cancellation (full refund) or refund policy (restock fee).
After reading several reviews here, I feel a little lucky perhaps due to my persistance and knowing each phone rep on a first name basis to catch any contradictions in the *** they may have provided me the previous day. In end, they stated that the order never made it or was processed by the manufacturer and that I would receive a full refund within 3 business days. In reality it took a month from the date of cancellation due to lack of ownership from the initial rep that took my cancellation request and then due to a long propagation period with their accounting person.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- St Pierre Dresser
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "Please don't buy the Sundvik Crib from IKEA - SUNDVIK crib review I LOVE(D) IKEA. But now I am having serious doubts. We purchased the Sundvik Crib last..."
- "I bought 2 Leather Sofas from Ashley's April of 2010 & purchased a warranty on them too $1,500 is what I paid for them. I had them no..."
- "We recently bought a floor model Liberty Sectional from Furniture Row after watching it for several months. It finally went on sale and we went to the store only to..."
- "I purchased my PetPlan dog plan on June 9, 2009, pre-paid for quarterly coverage and was charged after the 24 hour hold on June 10, 2009. A few weeks later..."
- "Stove Range Model #FGFL79DBE Purchased from Lowe's December 2005. Used the broiler for the very first time on May 9, 2010 and the stove caught on fire - insulation..."
- "If you are an investor, home buyer, landlord or a tenant it is clear from these online reviews you don't want to get tangled up with TR Realty or be..."
- "I have just had the worst set of nails put on in the viera FL location. The male nail tech did not do anything I asked to fix them and..."
- "I love Twinkies I have from the beginning, But I just bought a box of them and they are half the size as they were. They were almost flat I..."
- "I don't understand how you advertise a purfume sale but no one has any stock some of the warehouses state that they never received any to start with and others..."