I felt like an *** buying a dresser on a whim from this company after reading all these bad online reviews. My first sense of trouble occurred after a week went by with no email or call reporting order status. My $918 was already out of my bank account within minutes of my online purchase. So I called, requested order status and then flatly stated that I wanted to cancel the order given that they had no idea of the status of the order.
Their cancellation policy will only take effect if the the order with the manufacturer is not in progress. But wait! I thought the furniture was In Stock? That's what their web site said... So at this point if anyone wants to cancel, you are at their mercy to determine whether you will fall into the cancellation (full refund) or refund policy (restock fee).
After reading several reviews here, I feel a little lucky perhaps due to my persistance and knowing each phone rep on a first name basis to catch any contradictions in the *** they may have provided me the previous day. In end, they stated that the order never made it or was processed by the manufacturer and that I would receive a full refund within 3 business days. In reality it took a month from the date of cancellation due to lack of ownership from the initial rep that took my cancellation request and then due to a long propagation period with their accounting person.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- St Pierre Dresser
- Review category
- Furniture and Decor
You May Also Like
- "My husband and I purchased a sectional from Ashley and as the others have stated, the Durablend started peeling. The salesperson had also told us that Durablend was more durable..."
- "It started off on a good note whereby I spoke with Michele La Flesch, the Executive Project Manager/Showroom Manager (Michele.Laflesch@ClosetFactory.com) (Office Phone: 310-516-7500 x240 & Cellular Phone: 310-404-8225)..."
- "We purchased a queeen size Serta Mattress set from Mazer in Birmingham Alabama that is defective. I had it picked up and delivered to the house we are buying, but..."
- "My wife’s Asus laptop screen started flickering 4 days before the warranty was up. This was the only stroke of luck in the whole scenario that follows. Checked the device..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "We purchased the edge royalist 5th wheel a year ago October. Our first problem started 2 weeks after we purchased it. The roof on the slide out leaked like a..."
- "At Walmart on Fallbrook in Woodland Hills, Ca. I have to bag my own things as the checker just stands their. The check stand in the back is..."
- "Do not eat at Taco Bell. We purchased food at the Taco Bell in the inland empire and after taking two bites out of our bean and cheese burrito we..."
- "I order a dog and uship pet courier delivery killed my dog and scammed me with money and wanted more money if I don't give it to them I will..."