The Bastrop Flower Shoppe - THE FLOWER SHOPPE - 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX SELLS DEAD FLOWERS FOR $65.00 + A POP
Update added by user Mar 20, 2016
THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE WAS CONTACTED AND THE OWNER/MANAGER MS DANIEL CONTINUED HER FOUL MOOD WITH ME. SHE LIED TO ME BY SAYING "SINCE YOUR MOTHER PICKED UP THE FLOWERS I ADDED IN $10.00 OF FLOWERS." DANIELS NEVER TOLD MY MOTHER OF SUCH.
Original review posted by user Mar 19, 2016
I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO THE OWNER WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN BY A POSSE.I RECEIVED FLOWERS THAT DIED THE NEXT MORNING.
THEY WERE OLD AND WIRED TO LOOK HEALTHY, BUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY WILTED AND ON THEIR LAST BREATH OF LIFE. WHEN I CONTACTED THE OWNER SHE RESPONDED TO MY FLOWER SITUATION WITH YELLS, SCREAMS, AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW SHE IS OVERWHELMED AND TRYING HER BEST. IN MY OPINION, IF THE SERVICE SHE PROVIDES IS “HER BEST” THEN SHE NEEDS TO CLOSE UP "SHOPPE" AND FIND ANOTHER SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT. I REGRET NOT READING THE REVIEWS ON YELP ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
IT APPEARS OTHER CITIZENS HAVE BEEN TREATED IN A SIMILAR MANNER.I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HER FLOWERS AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN – EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONLY FLOWER SHOP DELIVERING ON THE DAY I NEED FLOWERS.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Fact that there are other florists to choose from in bastrop
What I disliked
- Owner yelling at me
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Bastrop Flower Shoppe Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I ordered an arrangement for my wife for Valentine's Day to be delivered to her office. The arrangement was supposed to have roses, tulips, lisianthus with greens and babies breath..."
- "Sent bouquet from FTD.com online to my mother for her birthday to be delivered to her door in Summerland. What she got was a box delivered to her local post..."
- "So as someone who has purchased flowers online for years I found this page full of Avas Flowers complaints. The more I read, the more I laughed. How could these..."
- "Our storage unit was broken into in October 2016 - the thief was caught in plain sight by my wife..."
- "You know, there are good website hosting companies out there, there are average, there are bad... and then there are outright thieves. I am not talking about the: "Oh, they..."
- "Hidious! I placed an order for my item to arrive before Christmas. Paid for priorty shipping. Was unaware this company is based in China. My order just arrived one week..."
- "Help! help! They are trying to rob me! I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."