The Bastrop Flower Shoppe - THE FLOWER SHOPPE - 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX SELLS DEAD FLOWERS FOR $65.00 + A POP
Update added by user Mar 20
THE BASTROP FLOWER SHOPPE WAS CONTACTED AND THE OWNER/MANAGER MS DANIEL CONTINUED HER FOUL MOOD WITH ME. SHE LIED TO ME BY SAYING "SINCE YOUR MOTHER PICKED UP THE FLOWERS I ADDED IN $10.00 OF FLOWERS." DANIELS NEVER TOLD MY MOTHER OF SUCH.
Original review posted by user Mar 19
I SUSPECT THAT IF THE FLOWER SHOPPE AT 75 LOOP W SUITE D , BASTROP TX - OWNED BY STEPHANIE DANIEL - WAS AROUND ONE HUNDRED YEARS AGO THE OWNER WOULD HAVE BEEN RUN OUT OF TOWN BY A POSSE.I RECEIVED FLOWERS THAT DIED THE NEXT MORNING.
THEY WERE OLD AND WIRED TO LOOK HEALTHY, BUT THEY WERE ACTUALLY WILTED AND ON THEIR LAST BREATH OF LIFE. WHEN I CONTACTED THE OWNER SHE RESPONDED TO MY FLOWER SITUATION WITH YELLS, SCREAMS, AND COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW SHE IS OVERWHELMED AND TRYING HER BEST. IN MY OPINION, IF THE SERVICE SHE PROVIDES IS “HER BEST” THEN SHE NEEDS TO CLOSE UP "SHOPPE" AND FIND ANOTHER SOURCE OF EMPLOYMENT. I REGRET NOT READING THE REVIEWS ON YELP ABOUT THIS COMPANY.
IT APPEARS OTHER CITIZENS HAVE BEEN TREATED IN A SIMILAR MANNER.I WAS VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH HER FLOWERS AND WILL NEVER ORDER FROM HER AGAIN – EVEN IF SHE IS THE ONLY FLOWER SHOP DELIVERING ON THE DAY I NEED FLOWERS.
More Review Details
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
What I liked
- Fact that there are other florists to choose from in bastrop
What I disliked
- Owner yelling at me
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- The Bastrop Flower Shoppe Flower Arrangement
- Review category
- Flowers / Florist
You May Also Like
- "As you can see in the photos I provided the product I ordered was more than slighly different from what was delivered. No roses and the design was significantly simplified,..."
- "My wonderful husband had what probably should have been a beautiful arrangement of Lilies and Irises sent to me yesterday for Valentines Day. I absolutely love the vase they..."
- "Be very cautious. This on-line company goes by a few names: Flower Delivery Express, Wesley Barry Flowers, American Floral Delivery, and Flowers - Nationwide.Ordered for Valentines Day: A floral..."
- "I see you are in Houston. I am a Derksen dealer in TX and what I would tell you is that if you are basing your decision on the..."
- "On April 23, 2015 I made the mistake of ordering a microwave oven, 5 year warranty and trim kit from AppliancesConnection.com. At the time of placing the order,..."
- "Help! help! They are trying to rob me! I thought I would support and keep my business local but I'm afraid that decision cost me not just my money but..."
- "I have no idea who these *** crazy psycho chics were. I am not from the area. I was in town for the night and went here to eat. These..."
- "We ordered an organic cotton duvet cover for our queen sized bed, and when it came in the mail the tags said that it was queen sized. However, it's so..."
- "I have always had suspicions of Thumbtack creating fake leads to take our money, known that other pros submit them to get competitors pricing and thought it possible some were..."