Two months ago, I was contacted by "The ATP Financial Group".They told that I had been randomly selected from an international sweepstakes ballot.

According to "Cynthia Jacobs" I was the lucky winner of $47,000 cash. The catch was, I had to come up with nearly $3,000 to organise administration and transfers. So I spoke to my "consultant" and she explained how my name was even part of the draw. She also justified this $3,000 that I was going to spending.

After about half an hour on the phone, I was ready to get started. I transferred a total of $2,998.86 to the ATP Financial Group (from Australia to the US) and I was to be expecting the cash within two weeks.

It's a scam, and I should have realised before hand.

So, just so you know, if you see a company name The ATP Financial Group, it's a scam.I'm in Australia, and they still got me.

Review about: Fake Lottery Scam.

Review #452016 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $3000
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The ATP Financial Group?

Comments

Shrimp

The ATP Financial Group are beginning to be a household name in our street, apparently everyone has been getting calls from them. Bloody scam. Stay out of Australia!

Ford

More than enough people have lost money to the atp scam. Let's get them out of Australia!

Burt
Adelaide, South Australia, Australia #727966

Wow! You really fell for this? I guess a sucker IS born every minute.

Mikey
to Burt #728993

I'm with you Burt, people motivated by financial gain and greed are flipping blind to the obvious.You have to have the IQ of a rock to fall for this kind of scam.

Everyone needs to keep one thing in mind, if it's too good to be true, IT IS!

I promise you that.Your never, ever, ever going to get something for nothing on the internet.