Fake Lottery Scam, you have got to lookout for the ATP Financial Group

13 of 20 The ATP Financial Group reviews

Two months ago, I was contacted by "The ATP Financial Group".They told that I had been randomly selected from an international sweepstakes ballot.

According to "Cynthia Jacobs" I was the lucky winner of $47,000 cash. The catch was, I had to come up with nearly $3,000 to organise administration and transfers. So I spoke to my "consultant" and she explained how my name was even part of the draw. She also justified this $3,000 that I was going to spending.

After about half an hour on the phone, I was ready to get started. I transferred a total of $2,998.86 to the ATP Financial Group (from Australia to the US) and I was to be expecting the cash within two weeks.

It's a scam, and I should have realised before hand.

So, just so you know, if you see a company name The ATP Financial Group, it's a scam.I'm in Australia, and they still got me.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 2 Yes 2
13 of 20 The ATP Financial Group reviews
Shrimp

Oct 21, 2013 #731562

The ATP Financial Group are beginning to be a household name in our street, apparently everyone has been getting calls from them. Bloody scam. Stay out of Australia!

0 0 Reply
Ford

Oct 17, 2013 #730325

More than enough people have lost money to the atp scam. Let's get them out of Australia!

0 0 Reply
Mikey

Oct 14, 2013 #728993

I'm with you Burt, people motivated by financial gain and greed are flipping blind to the obvious. You have to have the IQ of a rock to fall for this kind of scam. Everyone needs to keep one thing in mind, if it's too good to be true, IT IS! I promise you that. Your never, ever, ever going to get something for nothing on the internet.

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about The ATP Financial Group.
Filing a new complaint about
×