AFTER MONTHS AND MONTHS OF SUBMITTING PAPERWORK TO THESE IDIOTS FOR MY SOCIAL SECURITY DISABILITY THEY DROPPED ME AND TOLD ME I WAS TRYING TO FRAUD SOCIAL SECURITY.I FOUND THEM TO BE A BUNCH OF FLAKES, THEY KEPT CHANGING PEOPLE I WAS DEALING WITH, LOOSING INFORMATION THAT I HAD ALREADY SENT THEM.

TELLING ME THAT THAT PERSON NO LONGER WORKS HERE, I WONDER WHY. I WOULD NOT RECOMMEND THESE DUMMIES TO ANYONE.

HIRE A REAL LAWYER.I WAITED MONTHS TO HEAR ABOUT MY CASE AND WHEN I TOLD THEM I WAS GOING TO DUMP THEM THEY DID A SONG AND DANCE AND CAME UP WITH A REASON TO DUMP ME.

Review about: Social Security Disability.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $1
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Advocator Group?

Comments

Tdee
Dallas, Georgia, United States #795784

I used Freedom Disability and after giving ALL posiable information to a person called Ebony who never returned calls I was denied.I called social security and they had not received most of my documentation.

After 7 months of their *** I got a lawyer and found out no lawyer will help me unless Freedom signs a release, Freedom will not release me so now I have no income and no lawyer to take my case.Freedom will do anything to suck of the tit of my disability income if I EVER get it.

philly

Lol...freedom disability dropped me 1 month before my hearing because they said they couldn't win my case.I went to court without an attorney and won my own case.

They did me a favor.

I didn't have attorney fees come out of my over 50,000 dollar settlement!!!:grin