Saint Louis, Missouri

The Advocate Assistance program has given us nothing but run-around since the beginning.When they talked me into it, they promised a 30 day money-back guarantee, did nothing at all for us, and REFUSED to give me a refund at 28 days.

I signed up in August of 2013, and still have not received all of my medications as of December 23rd. They have promised return phone calls, but when I called back over a week later, they tried to offer another promise to call back. My first "Advocate" no longer works for the company (according to my new "Advocate") and they have credited the monthly fee a couple of times, admitting that our service was lacking. They did not do anything that I could not have done on my own.

Their promise to make it easier was a fallacy. Actually, totally untrue. They offer nothing but excuses for their inability to fulfill their promises, and offer a return phone call from a supervisor that never happens. I've been lied to more times in the last 4 1/2 months by Advocate Assistance than my exwife told in 10 years of infidelity.

It sounds wonderful when they are trying to get you to commit to $284 down and $89.99 per month.If it sounds to good to be true-- it is!!

Review about: Rx Assistance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $784
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with The Advocate Assistance Program?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.