The Address Dubai Marina - The Address Hotel Dubai Marina TERRIBLE customer service
The residence in The Address Hotel Dubai Marina get treated like dirt. The hotel forces apartment owners to use them for management of their apartment. If a landlord refuses, the hotel do everything in their power to make the life of the tenants ***!
The reception people argue with you, tell you to shut up, ignore you, walk away from you. They do everything they can to prolong your issues.
All the apartments suffer from dampness. With continuous mold growing in the apartment. Cupboard doors falling off. Fridge breaking down. Drains over flowing. Showers not working etc etc
AVOID THIS HOTEL at all costs! You have been warned
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hotel Room Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "1st photo is above the mirror/sink area when you walk in. The light hood is broke and filthy. 2nd photo where a water sprinkle system use to be. And also now..."
- "We are currently staying in the Mountainloft resort here in Gatlinburg. It is gross, and the front desk clerks have horrible customer service. I came down here with my mom..."
- "I stayed at the Budget Inn in Pinellas Park, Florida off Hwy 19 N from Thursday, 9/22 until Monday, 9/25. I've never stayed in such a rat hole! I stayed..."
- "We had made arrangement for our travel from Mumbai (BOM) to Los Angeles (LAX) via Emirates. On 7th April 2013 we had taken flight EK501 from Mumbai to Dubai and..."
- "I have order 2 things from dhgate on 25th july and still i have not received my order Have a look on my order number..."
- "www.electio-invest.com a Dubai based company recently cold called me pushing "technology metals" very interesting on first review! Further digging shows that "technology metals" are actually Rare earth Metals- which was a..."
- "11/27/16 - My computer finally died, so I decided to shop around for a new gaming rig. I came across Xidax computers and liked what I saw. Since it is..."
- "I paid 317.99$ for 2 tickets on Online City Tickets. Finally the real value for each ticket was 52.75$ per ticket. I paid more than 200$ more that it actually..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."