The Address Dubai Marina - The Address Hotel Dubai Marina TERRIBLE customer service
The residence in The Address Hotel Dubai Marina get treated like dirt. The hotel forces apartment owners to use them for management of their apartment. If a landlord refuses, the hotel do everything in their power to make the life of the tenants ***!
The reception people argue with you, tell you to shut up, ignore you, walk away from you. They do everything they can to prolong your issues.
All the apartments suffer from dampness. With continuous mold growing in the apartment. Cupboard doors falling off. Fridge breaking down. Drains over flowing. Showers not working etc etc
AVOID THIS HOTEL at all costs! You have been warned
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Hotel Room Conditions
- Review category
- Hotels and Resorts
You May Also Like
- "Stayed at Motel 6 in Woodland Wash. 3 weekends ago because I was cleaning out and packing up my recently deceased mother. When I checked out I informed the..."
- "This place is nasty just nasty it had mold on the wall dead bugs on the floor blood on the wall the main door was just dirty nasty the tube..."
- "My family and I stayed at the Days Inn in Blue Springs Mo Oct thru Nov this year @012. On Nov 4th my wife awoke at 3am with pain in..."
- "Since obtaining business service internet over the past 45 days, our connection drops daily and several times during the day. I have called customer support twice to no avail. The..."
- "Until now my refund request is zero. I think hellopay is a SCAM and Lazada has to pay. Submitting this review, i thought might help but until now, nothing happened...."
- "We spent a lot of labor prepping the deck properly according to instructions. Spent a lot of hours applying the deck over. Actually left town to allow the decking to..."
- "I went to ask for Devere Group to transfer my UK pension abroad from the UK. Well, last time I do that! They said sorry we can not help as..."
- "I have purchase a Toyota Avalon Limited 2 months back in the UAE from Al Futtaim Deira. I went across for the service and handed the car for the 5K..."
- "Till now after emailing them and begging to just at least respond to my email is not happening. Do you know the feeling when someone is ignoring you? I thought..."