100% full Not resolved

My husband sent this company over $1300 for a scrapbook cutting machine and table and they never sent anything! We are working with our local police department to file charges against this online scammer.

That's Scrap, Inc. (Sherry)

13249 Galena Way

Apple Valley, MN. 55124

Phone: 1-612-867-0722

Email: ThatsScrap@aol.com

Silver Bullet Cutters

Please note: Silver Bullet and Black Cat Cutters are both trademarks of That's Scrap, Inc. Please be aware that any other seller of these machines in the USA is doing so illegally.

Prepare to be amazed by the most advanced electronic die cutting machine!

Be sure to check out our new video!

For international machine orders, please contact us!

Displaying products 1 - 7 of 7 results Show: Sort:

24" Rolling stand with Basket

24" Rolling Stand

Your Price: $98.00

Rolling Stand For 24" Cutter

Review about: Silver Bullet Cutting Machine.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $1300
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Thats Scrap Inc?

Submit review

Comments

I purchased over $1200 worth for cutter and other supplies and personally made the trip to Apple Valley. This is NOT an online scam. Although a rather arrogant woman running it, it is real and is and has been a good cutter for me.

Although I am not into scrapping and more into vinyl cutting, I did have some issues at one point and found out what she is like to deal with and yes, not easy to contact when you have a problem and she is rude and inconsiderate of HER customers.

Lesson learned, next cutter will be a Roland from a larger more professional company to deal with.

I hope you find out whatever happened to what you ordered and get it resolved and yes, just find a more reputable company.