That Viral Product - Where the *** is my stuff?

24 of 28 That Viral Product reviews

I saw an advert for That Viral Product on Facebook and linked to their website.On 10th November I ordered Crazy Nails - Luxury Nail Polish Spray ( Beauty Product Of The Year 2016 ) × 1 Red $19.99 and Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine × 1 Gold $9.99.

as Christmas presents for my wife. I had confirmation that they accepted my order and had taken the money out of my account. Since then I have not heard anything from them.

I have emailed them twice but I have received no reply.Unfortunately I paid for the Red Luxury Nail Polish Spray and the Gold Mirror Effect Nail Powder Shine with my debit card so I have no hope of getting the money back.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Product or service
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #978776

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with That Viral Product? Submit review ›
Helpful? 2 Yes 2 0 No 0
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
24 of 28 That Viral Product reviews
glen

Jan 11 #1269558 Legana, Tasmania, Australia

Yep, same thing has happened to me, I ordered a folding beauty case, around the $40 mark, that was well before Xmas & like you have sent 3 emails with no reply from them, How can they get away with this, so unfair

0 0 Reply

Jan 03 #1264646 Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Me too!@! Saw an advertising for a makeup white wood storage unit. Money gone and no reply to my emails!

1 0 Reply
Nicole

Jan 04 #1265704 Brisbane, Queensland, Australia

Me too! Still waiting for makeup cupboard bought it for Christmas present took my money no response to emails! Scam

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about That Viral Product.
Filing a new complaint about
×