That Viral Product Shipping Service Review

25 of 28 That Viral Product reviews

I purchased a makeup cabinet from them on Dec 2nd.I received no confirmation email.

I tried contacting them twice with no response. I tried to find company info on them, maybe a phone number but had no luck. It is a couple of days away from Christmas and that was a gift for my daughter.

Now I'm going to have to go find something else for her...I'm so frustrated.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Makeup Organizer
Review category
Auctions and Internet Stores
review #978077

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with That Viral Product? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
25 of 28 That Viral Product reviews

Jan 06 #1266595 Taylors, South Carolina, United States

I too purchased THREE of the cases on Dec 1, 2016 - they've not arrived yet and its January 5, 2017. Why wasn't this advertised in Facebook?

0 0 Reply

Dec 23, 2016 #1259847 Loganville, Georgia, United States

I never received mine either and they charged my account. I am going to have charge reversed - obviously this was a scam.

1 0 Reply
Berniel

Dec 23, 2016 #1259778 Farnborough, England, United Kingdom

I too purshased the make-up organiser, on 27th November and like you, it has not arrived and is unlikely to arrive before Christmas. I have emailed 4 times and received no reply. Ver angry customer!

1 0 Reply

Dec 22, 2016 #1259502 Auburn, California, United States

I looked at my order form that I took a picture of at the time of purchase. It was from a company called Shopify. I called and talked to them. They said they are just a platform for businesses to sell their products and have nothing to do with the purchase. I asked why their name is on the order form for taking my money and she didn't have an answer. I asked for a phone number or companyninfo for That Viral Product. She said due to privacy laws she couldn't give out that info. She said she could file a complaint on my behalf but advised me to speak to my bank to try to get my money back. I asked to talk to a supervisor and she said no. Wow....sounds like Shopify.com is a scam too.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.